Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

Free Stuff To Do In New York City

Though this blog is supposed to be about my around-the-world travel adventures, I just have to boast about my own city, which is a top travel destination in itself. I was born and raised on Long Island, but went to Manhattan almost every weekend. After I met Jon, we moved to Queens, where we still live. I love it here because it has a quiet neighborhood feel, but is still part of the city. We're also close to the action in Manhattan, only a bus, train or subway ride away. A big downside of living in New York, though, is the cost. If you come here from out of town or from another country, be warned: prices are high. Still, there are ways to sve in the city and even do some stuff for free! Here's an article I wrote on Free Things To Do In New York City. I haven't tried all, but all sound like they're worth checking out. If any of you have done these activities, feel free to weigh in on your experience in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment